- Abstract Submission Opens: June 1st, 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline: August 16th, 2021
- Author Notification: September 3rd, 2021
Abstract Submission – General Guidelines
- Abstracts and presentations must be written in English
- The title must not exceed 200 characters, including spaces
- The maximum length allowed for an abstract is 3600 characters including spaces and punctuation.
- Authors (the presenting author should be underlined)
- Affiliations of all Authors
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the congress website.
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.
- You are allowed to be a co-author of more than one abstract.
- Submissions of similar abstracts from the same group are discouraged.
- All abstract body content sections are mandatory (e.g. background, aims, methods, results, conclusion/summary.)
When entering the abstract submission system for the first time, you will be asked to create a profile. Through your account you will be able to access your personal page to submit one or several abstracts. You can edit your abstracts until the submission deadline.
Please note that the final decisions regarding the allocation and the type of presentation of the submitted abstract will be made by the Scientific Programme Committee.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author as no editing will be done. Please note that each year a number of abstracts are rejected because of poor English or because they contain no/incomplete data.
Notification of acceptance
Notifications of acceptance or rejection of the abstracts will be sent to the author that submitted the abstract.
The submitting author receives all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
With the notification of acceptance, abstract submitters will be informed about the time and date of their presentation and are asked to reconfirm their attendance.
Registration and publication of abstracts
At least one author of an abstract must register for the congress.
For any assistance for the submission of the abstract please contact the Congress Secretariat at: ΑTerzis@era.gr